Coral Sands - Surf Bra
Introducing our most popular Surf Bra, now in the captivating Coral Sands print. This piece features a unique V-back, a front cross-over design, and is un-elasticated for all-day comfort.
Crafted with our AquaFlex fabric, this Surf Bra offers full active swim capabilities for all your beach and water adventures. The U-neck design and thoughtful construction ensure it fits both big and small busts comfortably.
Whether you're hitting the waves, practicing yoga on the beach, or simply soaking up the sun, this Surf Bra provides unbeatable comfort and support. Don't miss out on this piece of swimwear perfection.
- 84% Recycled Polymide & 16% Elastane
- Made from FENC TopGreen® Recycled PET Filament, an environmentally friendly material made from recycled PET-Bottles and certified by Global Recycled Standard.
- Crafted with AquaFlex fabric, this garment offers full active to swim capabilities for all your studio, gym, beach and water adventures.
Please note sizes are Australian standards; if you are unsure please refer to the cm size guide below. If you are in-between two sizes on our size guide, unless otherwise stated on the product, we suggest to size up.
How to measure
Measure around your chest at the fullest point of your bust with no bra on.
Make sure measuring tape is relaxed and not tight.
Measure around the smallest part of your waist. Keep tape parallel to the floor and ensure one finger fits in between your body and the tape for a more comfortable fit.Hips
Measure around the fullest/widest part of hips and bottom, keeping tape parallel to the floor.
To ensure long lasting quality we recommend:
◦ Hand washing your garment in fresh cold water as soon as possible after wearing.
◦ Make sure your garment is completely dry before storing.
◦ Do not machine wash with machine detergents (these are too strong for swimwear fabrics) If you are to use a detergent to hand wash your swimwear we recommend a gentle detergent with no moisturisers, or a gentle detergent specifically formulated for fabrics with a high spandex content.
◦ Sun cream, tanning cream, or chlorine can damage and discolour swimwear, so use caution to limit exposure of these products. Be cautious of rough surfaces as this can cause pulling and snagging.